Charge Up Hooded Varsity - Pre-Order
These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop. Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being received by The Kigu Stop and requires a full payment up front.
Estimated Date of Arrival:
Approximate ship date can only be estimated 3 months, 6 months (worse case scenario) after the end of the month of the Pre-Order. Production does not start the beginning of the new month.
- Polyester Fabric
- Zipper Front
- Detachable Zipper Hood
- Sleeve Zip Pocket with additional outside pockets
- Hidden inside pocket
- Quilted Lining
- All Details Embroidered
- Example: 39 inch Bust 33-35in waist - Size Medium/Large
- Petite sizes should go with 2XS or XS
- Shipping of Production to our office will change based on Supplier receiving fabric and custom clearances and COVID Interruptions of shipping.
- If in any case, your ordered item/s did not arrive to The Kigu Stop from our supplier we will refund your payment in full, provide credit, ensure the item is remade.
- (Items are made in Pakistan)
- COLORS MAY VARY DUE TO FABRIC/MATERIALS/SCREEN COLORING
- Will stay true to colors provided in concept art if possible
PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop. Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being received by The Kigu Stop and requires a full payment up front
2. Estimated Date of Arrival: This is based on the shipment schedule of our projected production order with our supplier. Approximate ship date can only be estimated 3-6 months after the end of the month of the Pre-Order.
Time will change based on Supplier receiving fabric and custom clearances and COVID Interruptions.
3. Projected stock is limited for pre-orders.
Supplies are all up in the air cause of covid so it's not kigu's fault-- but wating 6 or so months for product certainly had me antsy. Was well worth it however: I love the jacket, very well made, and is so warm. If your willing to be patient and wait the jacket is worth it. Cant wait for it to get cold so i can wear it lol
Very nice, i really love it, should have take M but the L make it oversized and its okay
I'm 1,70 cm (66.9 inch) for 62kg if it van help you to choose between M and L