Erase Sling Bag - Pre-Order
- After pre-order end date the items will be counted and sent to production, NOT before or during the sale period.
- ETA of Production Time 2-3 months
(Preorders are collected at the end of each month)
- The Warp Sling Bag is a 100% nylon sling backpack made with CORDURA® fabrics
- Durable and resistance to abrasion, tearing, and scuffs.
- Featuring a tablet compartment that fits most 10-inch tablets, an exterior stash pocket,
- Adjustable shoulder strap, it also includes stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Measurements: 10 L x 8 W x 4 D inches and has an 11-liter capacity.
PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop. Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being received by The Kigu Stop and requires a full payment up front
2. Estimated Date of Arrival: This is based on the shipment schedule of our projected production order with our supplier. Approximate ship date can only be estimated 3-6 months after the end of the month of the Pre-Order.
Time will change based on Supplier receiving fabric and custom clearances and COVID Interruptions.
3. Projected stock is limited for pre-orders.
Now, I am not one to blow smoke, but I've had this bag for a few months now, and i absolutely love it!! While its too small to be used as a school bag, it is *perfect* for trips out with your friends! I've taken this bag to amusement parks, the boardwalk, the mall, and pretty much everywhere else I've gone with my friends since I received it, and it is the perfect size to hold the things you need while still being small enough to be easy to carry. I can fit all the stuff I bring with me in here while still having plenty of space in case someone needs me to carry something small (perks of being the parent friend I suppose). Examples of the things I can carry: a 3DS in a case, phone chargers and battery packs, temporary tattoo markers, pads and tampons, advil and tylenol, gold fish crackers, a tiny first aid kit, and my knitting needles and yarn. THATS A LOT OF STUFF FOR A TEENY TINY BAG!! Plus, its a sling bag so it is a lot more comfortable on my admittedly awful back and shoulders (thank marching band for that :/ ). Speaking of marching band I can actually fit my drumsticks in here if it dont have it zipped all the way and while I don't actually use it for band i find that funny.
TL;DR - THIS IS A FANTASTIC BAG FOR THE AIZAWA FANS OUT THERE AND IM SIRE THE OTHER DESIGNS ARE JUST AS GREAT!!