Rock Star Chica Varsity - Pre-Order
These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop. Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being received by The Kigu Stop and requires a full payment up front.
Estimated Date of Arrival:
Approximate ship date can only be estimated 3 months, 6 months (worse case scenario) after the end of the month of the Pre-Order. Production does not start the beginning of the new month.
- Polyester Fabric
- Zipper Front
- Detachable Zipper Hood
- Sleeve Zip Pocket with additional outside pockets
- Hidden inside pocket
- Quilted Lining
- All Details Embroidered
- Example: 39 inch Bust 33-35in waist - Size Medium/Large
- Petite sizes should go with 2XS or XS
- Shipping of Production to our office will change based on Supplier receiving fabric and custom clearances and COVID Interruptions of shipping.
- If in any case, your ordered item/s did not arrive to The Kigu Stop from our supplier we will refund your payment in full, provide credit, ensure the item is remade.
- (Items are made in Pakistan)
- COLORS MAY VARY DUE TO FABRIC/MATERIALS/SCREEN COLORING
- Will stay true to colors provided in concept art if possible
PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop. Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being received by The Kigu Stop and requires a full payment up front
2. Estimated Date of Arrival: This is based on the shipment schedule of our projected production order with our supplier. Approximate ship date can only be estimated 3-6 months after the end of the month of the Pre-Order.
Time will change based on Supplier receiving fabric and custom clearances and COVID Interruptions.
3. Projected stock is limited for pre-orders.
This package took a long time to receive it. I ordered it in February and got it in September. I forgot about it until I opened it.
The quality is very high, definitely worth all money for a long lasting jacket. It's very hefty and warm, and I like all the little features, like the detachable hood and sleeve pocket. I dislike the fabric for the lining. It's a quilted pattern where the diagonals are fused dots instead of stitches. It's not itchy or infuriating, just a little bothersome.
I was most surprised about the design. There is a logo for Chica's initials on the left breast, which isn't shown on the mockup designs. I realize the other fnaf jackets also have these patches, so I guess they were added later, but this was not what I expected to buy. Also, the light pink does not cover the top half of the jacket. It's only on the right side. The left side is black. I don't know if this is a design update or a mistake, and I don't know if the pictures on this listing will update to show these or not.
TL;DR. The hoodie is comfortable, but does not look exactly like the pictures.