Keeper of Peace Techwear Jacket - Pre-Order
These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop. Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being received by The Kigu Stop and requires a full payment up front.
Estimated Date of Arrival:
Approximate ship date can only be estimated 3 months, 6 months (worse case scenario) after the end of the month of the Pre-Order. Production does not start the beginning of the new month.
- Sizing Chart is Based on Men Sizing
- Zipper closure. Button placket. Regular fit with functional pockets.
- Made of water-resistant fabric.
- Material: 95% Nylon
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Zipper Middle folds for open jacket look
- Season: Spring, Fall
- Print Detailing
- Example: 39 inch Bust 33-35in waist - Size Medium/Large
- Petite sizes should go with 2XS or XS
- Shipping of Production to our office will change based on Supplier receiving fabric and custom clearances and COVID Interruptions of shipping.
- If in any case, your ordered item/s did not arrive to The Kigu Stop from our supplier we will refund your payment in full, provide credit, ensure the item is remade.
- (Items are made in Pakistan)
- COLORS MAY VARY DUE TO FABRIC/MATERIALS/SCREEN COLORING
- Will stay true to colors provided in concept art if possible
PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop. Pre-order is placing orders in advance of stock being received by The Kigu Stop and requires a full payment up front
2. Estimated Date of Arrival: This is based on the shipment schedule of our projected production order with our supplier. Approximate ship date can only be estimated 3-6 months after the end of the month of the Pre-Order.
Time will change based on Supplier receiving fabric and custom clearances and COVID Interruptions.
3. Projected stock is limited for pre-orders.
Absolutely adore the jacket. I have already gotten several compliments about it. The material is great and doesn't feel cheap and it's actually water proof. However, the wait was quite long (nearly 8 months since purchasing). One thing I did not like was the red Kigu Stop tag that was attached to one of the sleeve zippers. The tag looked poorly made compared to the rest of the jacket and was comically large. Thankfully, that particular tag was attached to a keyring so I simply removed it. If possible, it would be great to incorporate petite sizes or be able to customize some of the sizing like the sleeves. The wait time and some of the minor details being subpar are major factors to consider for future purchases, but overall I love my jacket and I'm so excited to wear it out.